Businesses are rapidly transforming, and change is more prevalent than ever. Despite this reality, people and organizations are often still resistant to change. The problem? This resistance is detrimental to a business. Without a change-ready workforce and adept internal transformation capabilities, both the short-term survival and long-term sustainability of a business are at extreme risk.
With over two decades of experience working on some of the world’s largest business transformations and mission-critical change initiatives, we know how to make change happen. This experience has enabled us to identify the strategies that are effective and those that are not.
How we make Organization Change Happen
By tailoring our strategic methods to your organizational needs, we can prepare your workforce to be more change-ready in a time of constant industry disruption.
We co-create effective Organization Change Strategies. We’re also particularly good at course-correcting difficult in-flight projects.
We design superior Change Experiences (Change X) that will motivate the workforce to adopt new ways of working and stay engaged.
We build Change Capability to help your line leaders more effectively manage and “own” the change and prepare your workforce to be more change-ready.
And of course, where required, we will work hand-in-hand with you on Change Execution and to deliver your change programs to completion.
How is this Change Managed Even if People are Working Remotely?
A rapid and monumental shift in the traditional concept of work is forcing organizations to uproot their core businesses to operate virtually. Without the option of being in the same physical space to communicate the “why” driving change initiatives, leaders must develop new ways to maintain momentum for mission-critical and in-flight projects. Finding innovative and strategic ways to do this can be difficult, but that’s where we come in .
- We leverage virtual tools to align leaders on project outcomes and engage stakeholders to sustain buy-in for in-flight projects.
- We co-create innovative communication methods that promote higher levels of engagement and build a culture of trust among teams who have suddenly become remote.
- We cultivate Change Ambassadors to serve as influencers for your change efforts even when everyone is collaborating virtually.
- We embed mechanisms to sustain high levels of employee collaboration and participation through effective support and social networks.
How This Will Impact Your Business
You will see impressive results that significantly increase the rate of adoption and speed of change, and also, in parallel, help your workforce become more change-ready overall.
Increase ROI from existing investments in business and technology
Bring difficult projects back on track and avoid costly delays
Create behaviour shifts that create business results, such as improved customer satisfaction, increased revenues or higher productivity
Better morale and a more effective, productive and engaged workforce
We tailor each engagement to our client’s unique needs, for different types of requirements, including:
- Effective adoption of new technology and processes
- Enabling culture change with new mindsets and behaviors
- Business Unit and Organization transformation
- Developing new skills and capabilities
- Prepare for ongoing and frequent changes
- Course-correct difficult projects
Using our proven tools and techniques, our services range from one-day strategy sessions to full end-to-end change management execution.
Contact us to discuss your transformation and change goals and evaluate whether it makes sense to co-create and implement a customized plan of action.